Two Way Security biometric with finger scan is a combined paper and electronic identity document that uses biometrics to authenticate the citizenship of everyone. The passport's critical information is stored on a tiny computer chip, much like information stored on smartcards. The chip is able to hold digital signature data to ensure the integrity of the passport and the biometric data.
- Identification Mode: Fingerprint, Password.
- Hardware Platform: WS306.
- Fingerprint capturing: Optical Sensor.
- Failed Recognition Rate: <=0.0001%.
- False Acceptance Rate: <=0.01%.
- Recognition Speed: <1s.
- Recognition ways: 1:1, 1:N.
Call us at Now for FREE Demo : +91 999-045-1119