Glass Break Sensors
Two Way Security glass break detector is a sensor which are used in electronic burglar alarms that detects if a pane of glass is shattered or broken. These sensors are commonly used near glass doors or glass store-front windows. Glass break detectors usually use a microphone, which monitors any noise or vibrations coming from the glass.
- Loud 120dB Alarm
- Vitae tincidunt felis pharetra.
- Low Battery LED Indicator
- Glass Break Security Alarm Sensor
- Always ready detection
- Spatial detection of window shattering sounds
- Long-life battery included
- Z-Wave communications test button
Call us at Now for FREE Demo : +91 999-045-1119