PIR Motion Sensors
Two Way Security PIR sensors allow you to sense motion, almost always used to detect whether a human has moved in or out of the sensors range. Our PIR sensor detects the infrared light radiated by a warm object. It consists of pyro electric sensors which introduce changes in their temperature (due to incident infrared radiation) into electric signal. When infrared light strikes a crystal, it generates an electrical charge. They are small, inexpensive, low-power, easy to use and don't wear out. For that reason they are commonly found in appliances and gadgets used in homes or businesses.
- Battery Backup 7-21 Days
- Detecting Distance from 25 Feet
- Wireless Receiving Distance 35 metre.
- Working Voltage DC 12 Volt.
- Sound Output 110 DB
- Battery Life 12 Months
- Alarm Indicator with Red LED
- Battery Indicator with Green LED
- Environment Humidity 95% RH (No Cancellation)
- Detecting Angle Horizontal 100 degree &
Vertical 60 degree
- Operation Temperature -10 degree Celcius
to + 50 degree Celcius
Call us at Now for FREE Demo : +91 999-045-1119